Rasha Ali Ebrahim Elkholy
Member at Water Treatment & Desalination unit, Division of water Resources, Egyptian Desalination Research Center of Excellence (EDRC), www.edrc.gov.eg, Desert Research Center,
1-Mathaf El-Mataryia st., Cairo, Egypt
Email: Rasha_ali321@yahoo.com & Rasha_ali@drc.gov.eg &Rasha_ali@edrc.gov.eg
Rasha is a chemist. at Water Treatment & Desalination unit, Hydrogeochemistry Dept., Division of Water Resources Desert Research Center. Rasha’s primary research interests in Water and Wastewater Treatment Technologies, Synthetic Polymers and Materials Chemistry for Water Desalination/Treatment, Ultrafiltration membranes, Reverses Osmosis, Nanomaterial’s preparation and characterization, Preparation and characterization Nanocomposite membranes, and Groundwater quality assessment.
Faculty of Science,Ain Shams University, B.Sc., 2004.
Faculty of Science,Helwan University, organic chemistry, M.Sc., 2017.
Ph.D. student in Chemistry department Faculty of Science, Ain Shams University.
Last recent relevant publications:
1. Rasha A. El-Kholy, Ehab Zaghlool, Heba Isawi, Elsayed A. Soliman, Mostafa M. H. Khalil, Abdel-hameed M. El-Aassar & Moustafa M. Said (2022) Groundwater quality assessment using water quality index and multivariate statistical analysis case study: East Matrouh, Northwestern coast, Egypt. Environmental Science and Pollution Research (2022). https://doi.org/10.1007/s11356-022-19761-3.
2. Heba Isawi, Mohamed O. Abdelaziz, Daila Abo Zeed, Rasha A. El-Kholy, Mostafa El-Noss, Moustafa M. Said, Abdel-hameed M. El-Aassar, Hosam A. Shawky (2021) Semi industrial continuous flow photoreactor for wastewater purification in some polluted areas: Design, Manufacture, and Socio-economic impacts. Environmental Nanotechnology, Monitoring & Management 16 (2021) 100544. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enmm.2021.100544.
3. Abdel-hameed M. El-Aassar, Heba Isawi*, Mostafa El-Noss, Rasha A. El-Kholy, Moustafa M. Said, Hosam A. Shawky. Design and fabrication of continuous flow photoreactor using semiconductor oxides for degradation of organic pollutants. Journal of Water Process Engineering 32 (2019) 100922.
4. R.A. Elkholy, E.M. Khalilb, A.B. Farag, M.M. Abo El-Fadla, A.M. El-Aassara. Photocatalytic degradation of organic pollutants in wastewater using different nanomaterials immobilized on polymeric beads. Journal of Desalination and Water Treatment (2020).
5. Elkholly R. A., M. M. Abo El-Fadl, A. M. El-Aassar, E. M. Khalil and A. B. Farag. Cation exchange phenomena in the Quaternary aquifer in El–Sadat city, Egypt. Journal of Current Science International (2017).